The Eye of the Dragon
- Command – Issuing commands and orders with the expectation of them being obeyed. The difficulty will vary depending on the loyalty of the subject and the character’s own authority.
- Information Gathering – the ability to draw out information from people when they might not want to speak it.
- Orate – skill in public speaking. This can be used as an opposed roll against another speaker or as a difficulty factor to get one’s point across.
- Persuade – coerce someone into doing something that they don’t want to do. The difficulty will vary depending on the task required and the target’s will in refusing.
- Politics – manipulations to achieve a desired effect in power circles, such as councils, governments, boardrooms.