The Eye of the Dragon
- Blacksmithing – the skill of working metal into various useful items. This skill can be used for weapons and armour but with increased difficulty to the generic nature of the skill.
- Engineering – the character has a practical understanding of engineering and covers buildings, bridges and other complex constructs.
- Make Ammo – allows the character to create Old Tech ammunition providing they have a suitable source of the raw materials. Typically, one slug, grenade or thunder stick is created per five rolled.
- Repair Weapon – the character’s skill in repairing old tech weapons. The difficulty is 5 for normal functionality. This may increase due to increased stress on the weapon, or should the weapon explode.
- Tailoring – this skill covers the making and repairing of clothing.