The Eye of the Dragon
- Detect Slopes – the character can identify the slightest of slopes when underground. The steeper the incline, the easier it is to detect.
- Know Direction – the character instictively knows which direction they are heading in when traveling underground. The character must be conscious while moving. The higher the roll, the more accurate the prediction of direction.
- Mining – with this skill, the character knows how to dig out raw materials from the rocks of the earth.
- Recognise Unnatural Stonework – the character can tell the difference between natural and unnatural stonework. They may also be able to determine the age of when unnatural stonework was carved.
- Survival – the character can find safety, warmth, water and food sources while underground. With each five rolled on the skill, one person can be supported.