The Eye of the Dragon
- Bravery – this skill is commonly rolled when fighting against overwhelming odds or against fantastical and deadly creatures. The difficulty is variable.
- Concentrate – permits a character to keep their mental processes on a task while distractions go on around them. It also permits a Talent user to keep performing a talent when they suffer damage in combat.
- Leadership – a useful skill for those at the top of the command chain. This is the ability to maintain order and disciple throughout the ranks, in addition to the issuing of orders.
- Rally – used almost exclusively in combat when a force is starting to retreat. Rally makes a call to allies to stand and fight. Typically one unit is rallied per 5 rolled.
- Resist Mind Attacks – an ability to overcome external mental stress whether from physical threats like torture or magical effects like charm. The difficulty is variable and dependent on the source.